Gaffco PODS Transportable Saferoom
Self-contained, transportable saferoom with walls, floor and ceiling armored to U.S. State & Military blast/ballistic and forced-entry specifications.
- Gaffco PODS are transportable as a standard shipping container
- Meet all US FEBR (forced entry/bullet resistant US Embassy standards)
- Are stand-alone entities (no power requirement)
- Can be utilized as a single unit or configured to attach to, or stack on to, additional units.
- All components and labor performed by US labor.
PODS Overview, Specifications and Features:
- Gaffco Ballistics PODS are custom built to suit client requirements and designed to protect personnel in potential conflict zones.
- Walls, floor and ceiling are armored to meet US State and US Mil blast/ballistic and forced entry protection standards.
- The interior is finished in a durable but aesthetically pleasing commercial grade material with indoor/outdoor carpet on the floor.
- A sound / fume-proofed compartment would be designed to incorporate a generator, fuel tank and HVAC system to give life support for 24 hours for approximately five days without fuel replenishment.
- The electrical package consists of wall outlets, overhead lighting, and communication equipment. Solar panels can be incorporated supplying 30% of the PODs power requirements.
- The unit can be configured with up to four work stations or four sleep areas, and would ship turn-key.
- Windows and entry doors with return-fire capabilities strategically located can be provided if required.