Multiple Station Voice Communication System
One attendant at the master station can monitor and respond to calls from up to five remote stations.
When multiple remote stations are needed to communicate with one master station the TTU-3MS is your best choice. One attendant at the master station can monitor and response to calls from up to five remote stations. The TTU-3MS allows clear communication to a remote station up to a thousand feet away. The prism shaped master station of the TTU-3MS is ideal for mounting on a counter top.
The TTU-3MS incorporates the same high-quality electronics as the basic Patent Pending Norcon Talk Thru system.
The TTU-3MS provides clear communication even in environment with high ambient noise by shaping the sound for maximum intelligibility. Its compression circuit decreases loud, annoying sounds.
The operator can initiate communication with any remote station by pressing and holding the appropriate push button on the master unit. If two or more push buttons are pressed at the same time the lowest numbered unit will have priority, communication will be allowed to that unit only.
A person at one of the remote stations depresses the call origination switch. At the master unit control panel a light will illuminate (and latch) and a buzzer will sound (while the remote switch is pressed) to alert the operator. The operator would respond by pressing the holding the push button switch under the illuminated light (the light extinguishes when the switch is pressed). This enables hands free two-way communication between the master unit and the selected remote station.
The prism shaped master station of the TTU-3MS is ideal for mounting on a counter top.
Substations are available in Surface or Flush Mount.
Remote stations have a built in microphone, speaker and a push to call switch. Remote stations are housed in a flush mount or surface mount weatherproof enclosure.
Amplified handsets with armored cable and a hook switch are available.
Sixth Remote Station
When no push button is pressed the master unit will communicate with the sixth remote station. When any push button is pressed on 6th remote station is disconnected and the corresponding remote station will be connected. There is no call origination switch on remote stations 6.
- Clear 2-way hands-free voice communication.
- Avoids shouting, repetition, misunderstanding.
- Up to 5 remote stations.
- Weather proof remote stations.
- Flush or surface mount remote stations.
- Remote push to call switch.
- LED indicator for remote station calls.
- Quality electronic design and engineering.
- Units available for ADA applications.
Made in U.S.A.
- Audio frequency response:
- Selectively shaped for maximum voice intelligibility.
- Audio power:
- Watts per amplifier (2 amplifiers)
- Less than 2%
- Listen mode:
- 20 dB compression
- Talk mode: Vox
- Microphones: Electret
- Power supply: Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Output: 15 VDC, 300 mA
- Master station: 16 ½ in. W x 2 3/8 in. H x 2 3/8 in. D, weight: 2 LBS.
- Interconnect box: 10 ½ in. W x 2 3/8 in. H x 5 3/16 in. D, weight: 8 LBS.
- Surface mount Sub-Station: 4 ½ in. W x 4 ½ in. H x 4 in. D, weight: 4 LBS.
- Flush mount Sub-Station: 6 in. W x 6 in. H x 3 3/8 in. D, weight: 4 LBS.
- Master Station Panel Controls: Listen volume, Talk volume, power on/off, LED power indicator, remote call indicators 1-5, remote call selector switches 1-5.